Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I’m on vacation in Dearborn and while driving around I saw a Mustang Mach E Ralllye! It was the new Green with the Bronze grille. I have to say that, now that I’ve seen the green in person, I’m even less impressed. I was hoping that it would be a shiny type of green. Perhaps it was dirty, but it looked sort of like a leaf (part of a plant, not a Nissan) shade of green.
Sponsored

ack154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
I’m on vacation in Dearborn and while driving around I saw a Mustang Mach E Ralllye! It was the new Green with the Bronze grille. I have to say that, now that I’ve seen the green in person, I’m even less impressed. I was hoping that it would be a shiny type of green. Perhaps it was dirty, but it looked sort of like a leaf (part of a plant, not a Nissan) shade of green.
If it was green with the bronze package, it wasn't a Rally. It was just the green with the bronze appearance package. The Rally specifically has the white wheels.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If it was green with the bronze package, it wasn't a Rally. It was just the green with the bronze appearance package. The Rally specifically has the white wheels.
Pretty sure it had the fog lamps.

vapour

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance, '20 Fusion Titanium, '18 F150
Occupation
Infrastructure/Network Engineer
Just got back from a trip to Detroit. Unrelated, but check out Lumen in downtown Detroit if you haven't. We also hit Apparatus Room for lunch, that was a great stop.

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
Eruption Green Metallic is an available color on the Rally… the bronze package is not. But that won’t stop someone from wheel swapping if they were the bronze rims. Could not have been the bronze grill, with the Rally fogs unless someone already did a crazy mod or a shitty printed skin over the matte plastic front. Probably just the new ‘24 MME GT with the bronze package.

Snakebitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
I rarely see another Mach-E.
Well, rarely might be unfair, but they are few and far between.
Yet a couple of days ago I was one lane over from a Shelby Mach-E.

I got kinda excited. Caught up briskly, if you know what I mean, and looked over to say hi.

The fella wasn't rude or anything, but he clearly wasn't as impressed to be amongst a rare sibling.

I'm 100% sure that there were folks around us that were more interested in seeing 2 "whatever those are" side by side than he was. 🙄🤣

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Not saying it's impossible, but the bronze package is not available on the Rally. So it had to be one or the other.
Around Detroit? It could be a test mule.

That said, I full expect GT and Rally models to be on the road this week. A few people had late April builds.

ToOldForThis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Around Detroit? It could be a test mule.
I was going to say something similar too - in the Detroit area, I would not say its impossible to a Rally with Bronze wheels. I I remember correctly, the article someone posted about testing the Rally version - those cars in the test did not have the white wheels.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Eruption Green Metallic is an available color on the Rally… the bronze package is not. But that won’t stop someone from wheel swapping if they were the bronze rims. Could not have been the bronze grill, with the Rally fogs unless someone already did a crazy mod or a shitty printed skin over the matte plastic front. Probably just the new ‘24 MME GT with the bronze package.
Given all the info everyone has provided, I’ll concede it may not have had the bronze package. Pretty sure I saw fog lights and I wish I had paid attention to the wheels.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag