Is there someone here from Ford who can help me?

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Wait I missed the follow up email. Oops. What did you put for this?

• A complete copy of your executed and signed vehicle lease or purchase agreement. Please include all pages and sections, with your signature and date of purchase or lease visible. Note: Your signature may be on the reverse side of your agreement.

The date on that isn't before the cut off. Did you include your order as well?
yes, I included the original order from the dealer with my July 10, 2020 date and what I call the bill of sale both sides.....I didn't send it yet, am waiting for my son on Fri in case I need help "up loading"....I am a bit of a techno-idiot, haha
Sponsored

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
yes, I included the original order from the dealer with my July 10, 2020 date and what I call the bill of sale both sides.....I didn't send it yet, am waiting for my son on Fri in case I need help "up loading"....I am a bit of a techno-idiot, haha
That's what I did, used the order on ford.com. You will have to combine the order and the "bill of sale" in to one file to upload, as there is only one spot for that. So... probably best to wait for your son ?

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
That's what I did, used the order on ford.com. You will have to combine the order and the "bill of sale" in to one file to upload, as there is only one spot for that. So... probably best to wait for your son ?
so you did get the follow-up email, post application?....and thanks for the advice....

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
so you did get the follow-up email, post application?....and thanks for the advice....
Yes, I got a complete your application, and then a application submitted email. Apparently they work with you if something is wrong and you have time to fix it before they reject it.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
I just bought my exact build after finding it on Autotrader 250 miles away. Going to be delivered Wednesday. Still have no build date for my December order.
IMG_20210216_131230.jpg

Boo on the front plate.
this car is right up the street!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Not any more. Is in Florida about 30 minutes away from delivery at the moment. ??
Sad that they had to put the advertising on the front... we don't require Front Plates here in SC.. so they only put it on for ADVERT. Hopefully you can use the filler tabs. Best Color Option!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Sad that they had to put the advertising on the front... we don't require Front Plates here in SC.. so they only put it on for ADVERT. Hopefully you can use the filler tabs. Best Color Option!
True
Sponsored