eBullitt

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid; 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I was looking into a new SUV and was strongly considering a German-made ICE vehicle. However, once I had the opportunity to take the Mustang Mach-E for a test drive and conduct additional research, I was "all in." I submitted my order on 8/16 at an Asheville-area dealership and, so now the waiting begins. It feels good to re-join the Ford community (hopefully in the not too distant future!) and to make a small contribution to lessening the impact on the environment by driving an EV. I have enjoyed learning from this community and greatly appreciate all the experiences and insights the members have shared. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some time later this year, but really expecting not until 2022.
Sponsored

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
I was looking into a new SUV and was strongly considering a German-made ICE vehicle. However, once I had the opportunity to take the Mustang Mach-E for a test drive and conduct additional research, I was "all in." I submitted my order on 8/16 at an Asheville-area dealership and, so now the waiting begins. It feels good to re-join the Ford community (hopefully in the not too distant future!) and to make a small contribution to lessening the impact on the environment by driving an EV. I have enjoyed learning from this community and greatly appreciate all the experiences and insights the members have shared. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some time later this year, but really expecting not until 2022.
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian. I placed my order in later March after similar considerations. Build date is next week but with chip delays not expecting delivery until late November at the earliest. Here's hoping that I am pleasantly surprised with an earlier delivery and your wait is much shorter than mine!

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. I'll message you... My wife and I placed our orders on 5/3, yet to get a build date but if they spec out nearly like yours you may want to see if the dealer will xfer the orders.

CarsIMBwife

First Name
Rosie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired Data Analyst
Country flag
Welcome!
Sponsored