Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

Nice to finally join! Been lurking here since I ordered on 5/25. I have a Premium ER AWD in Rapid Red coming by 11/21 (fingers crossed) and I can't wait. It's our first EV in the family though I work professionally in the EV industry.

I want to say thanks to all for the great info and I hope to contribute as well.
Sponsored

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

Nice to finally join! Been lurking here since I ordered on 5/25. I have a Premium ER AWD in Rapid Red coming by 11/21 (fingers crossed) and I can't wait. It's our first EV in the family though I work professionally in the EV industry.

I want to say thanks to all for the great info and I hope to contribute as well.
Be patient and have fun. This is my first ev and had no idea I was going to buy an ev until mid December, about the day the car was "born."
No regrets.

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
Hi Everyone,

well fingers crossed and only a month away. I enjoy mine (first ev as well) though haven’t driven much since getting it in June.
Sponsored