Ebf1974

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME premium awd extended range
Country flag
My experience in 9 months with a MME has been anything but smooth but lots of tech support and 3 or 4 trips to the dealer plus a new phone seemed to have solved most of the glitches. I was even getting to the point where I didn't hate the car and I had almost stopped anticipating the next problem.
Not to say I didn't still have stupid problems like it wouldn't charge at night one night in 20 +/- but that pales in comparison to the BS this car dished up almost daily in the first 3 months of ownership.
Like a sports team that doesn't know how to win or win repeatedly, my car has found a way to go the hell again this past week. App did the spinning wheel incessantly, paak stopped working and now the frigging app is set to a max charge of 0%. Needless to say I have it set to 80% but it goes back to zero every time you back out of this screen and return to it. Of course the car will never charge under these conditions. For a rolling computer, this thing has such a shitty, repellant, unreliable personality. I am not looking for a device with a mind (dead set on making life miserable) of its own. This car is a haunted house full of nasty surprises.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Change the settings in the car.

Unfortunately, FordPass issues and server issues have been the norm so far. Multiple people have posted that earlier this week their vehicles did not charge, and the only reason for that can be server issues.