Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 VW Tiguan, 2017 Ford Transit
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
What did you do the Mach-E emblem on the front doors?
Took them off to wrap it. Still have to pop those back on & finish wrapping mirrors and antenna
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Pretty much blasphemy in these parts.
LOL I really do not like any of the offered colors. I really wanted construction vehicle white (Oxford White) but that isn’t offered, or a less pastel blue.

What can I say? I blaspheme! ?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
LOL I really do not like any of the offered colors. I really wanted construction vehicle white (Oxford White) but that isn’t offered, or a less pastel blue.

What can I say? I blaspheme! ?
look you had the choice of grey, gray, greye, and graye.

lots of choices. stop whining.

?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Very Miami Vice.

I think I’d call it ’Crockett’.
Don’t forget to NOT wear socks and leave 2 days’ worth of stubble on when you drive it!

Reactions: Dad

COLabLover

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
It will definitely get the looks! Not my choice of color, but I do love Mint Chip Ice cream.

ernieballz

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Taurus SHO
Country flag
I spotted this gorgeous mint Mach E go by while entering the on ramp. Thought my eyes were deceiving me, but had to catch up to you to be sure. Didn't get a chance to properly convey my appreciation because I had to exit and wanted to get around the semi, but fortunately a quick Google search brought me here. I'm a hardcore color blue fan, but I absolutely loved seeing this. It looks great on this car and wanted to give you the props you deserve. There is way too much beige, grey, white, and black out there. Bravo for giving the world a much needed splash of color. You made my whole week, and it's only Monday! Love the custom plate too.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I spotted this gorgeous mint Mach E go by while entering the on ramp. Thought my eyes were deceiving me, but had to catch up to you to be sure. Didn't get a chance to properly convey my appreciation because I had to exit and wanted to get around the semi, but fortunately a quick Google search brought me here. I'm a hardcore color blue fan, but I absolutely loved seeing this. It looks great on this car and wanted to give you the props you deserve. There is way too much beige, grey, white, and black out there. Bravo for giving the world a much needed splash of color. You made my whole week, and it's only Monday! Love the custom plate too.
Off-topic and random: Is your username in relation to Ernie Ball guitar strings?

ernieballz

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Taurus SHO
Country flag
Off-topic and random: Is your username in relation to Ernie Ball guitar strings?
Just a nickname that's followed me around since High School, more years ago than I care to admit. Had to do with bowling. It's possible the guitar string company was the origin, but I don't remember who gave me the name or the inspiration.
Kudos on the soon-to-be-delivered Cyber Orange. Another great color choice!

jdsimard2012

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I had a roll of old Mint Matte wrap laying around, so I figured why not throw it on the Mach. Threw some black on the roof, Still have to wrap the mirrors and antenna black, but figured I’d share with y’all.
I call her Mint Chip

4AC27C4F-67BF-41F3-923D-5098D2013AE4.jpeg
This is actually kind of cool. Nice job. Just curious, when you remove the wrap is there any chance of damaging the paint? Do you need to remove the wrap every year or how long does it last?

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Dad
OP
OP
Dad

Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
This is actually kind of cool. Nice job. Just curious, when you remove the wrap is there any chance of damaging the paint? Do you need to remove the wrap every year or how long does it last?

Thanks for sharing!
Wraps should last 3-5 years depending on material you choose and how well it’s cared for. Sun is biggest enemy.
Also, it’s not gonna damage the paint when it’s removed. A good install should leave minimal adhesive, too.

OP
OP
Dad

Dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Hi Mr.Ballz,
Thanks for the compliments. Next time honk and gimme the ?… idk where you spotted me, but my guess is on 75 or Southfield Fwy…I’m on both most days in the AM.
Again, thx for the compliments, it’s definitely divisive ?‍♂
Sponsored