Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
Wondering how other's experiences were with the Minnesota EV Rebate Application.

My experience: I was claiming the rebate for a new Chevy Bolt EUV I purchased for my daughter in October 2023. Using Google Chrome for the application process, I started the application right at 10am on Feb, 7th. Every time I went to submit the form information, the site would error out, causing me to start over. I'm sure there was a lot of traffic at opening, possibly causing this issue. After about the 5/6/7th attempt, It finally moved me to where I could upload my documentation. Shortly after completing the application, I received an email at 10:23AM stating the application was submitted and my application number was EV-41##.

A few days later, I went to the application website to see how much money was left in this program. There was a note about the application number being your place in the queue. I was surprised by how I was queued in at over 4k when it was submitted so soon.

I have looked all over to find any data pertaining to the MN EV Rebates on other EV forums and news articles, but could not find any. Any posts here may help others wondering the same thing. It would be so helpful if the state website could update the online information with a rough estimate of their place in the queue.

Note: Today there was information that the rebates would start to be issued in April 2024.
  • What are some of the other applicants place in the queue, using the EV-#### ?
  • What day & time did you receive the application submitted email?
  • Have you received any other correspondence from this program?
  • Any other helpful information?

Last edited:

RockinVs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT (Ghost)
Of coarse, when my GT was made, MSRP was like 62K. Now the Ford website says 53K (which is more accurate to the price I paid in March 24). I wonder if it qualifies now?
Sponsored