junb1

First Name
Eufemio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Volvo XC90
Country flag
FYI, I received my $4K tax rebate in the mail last Friday 10/21. I purchased the car on July 29th and had the application in probably a week later. Did not hear anything until I received the check. Posting in case others have applied and waiting.
Sponsored

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I am curious for the second round of the EV rebates that opens up on November 1st if the vehicle has to be purchased between November 1st and the end of the window that it is open for applications. I am test driving the F-150 Lightning today and am hopeful that I can potentially buy today and still be eligible for the rebate period opening November 1st.

Fremont Kid

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired IT
Country flag
I am curious for the second round of the EV rebates that opens up on November 1st if the vehicle has to be purchased between November 1st and the end of the window that it is open for applications. I am test driving the F-150 Lightning today and am hopeful that I can potentially buy today and still be eligible for the rebate period opening November 1st.
I received MME 11-03. Completed the rebate form two weeks later. Two weeks later I received a letter from the IL EPA that I did not include all documentation. I then assembled the missing documentation and mailed it last week. Two facts to consider. First, the IL EPA appears to be administering the program because that is the agency that sent me a 'deficient documentation' letter. No big deal. Just an interesting factoid. Second, the time frame seemed reasonable. I thought the process could take a couple of months. Just a couple of weeks is totally acceptable.

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I just received my $4,000 check for the 2023 F-150 Lightning i bought back in November! I sure am glad to have finally received it!

Sjboyer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ordered 2/7/22, 77 MGB Ford V8
Country flag
When did you submit?
I just received my $4,000 check for the 2023 F-150 Lightning i bought back in November! I sure am glad to have finally received it!

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Unless they are really slow about sending out checks I don't think we are getting anything.

Second Round Rebate Information - as of March 8, 2023 (for applications postmarked by January 31, 2023)

Low Income Applications Received448
Low Income Rebates Awarded312
Non-Low Income Applications Received3886
Non-Low Income Rebates Awarded1004

banananize

First Name
Aakash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Premium
Country flag
I bought a MME Premium on Feb 28th. Any idea if I can apply for the illinois rebate? And, how do I apply?

kh17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I bought a MME Premium on Feb 28th. Any idea if I can apply for the illinois rebate? And, how do I apply?
Based on the letter I got in the mail, you will probably be out of luck...

PXL_20230425_020329999.MP~2.jpg

Chitown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I just got my 4K! Bought 12/30, mailed the same day!
Sponsored