Multiple Driver Assistance & ABS Faults

Linus83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yesterday while driving home on the highway I received multiple faults related to driver assistance (lane assist, blind-spot, pre-collision etc.) and the ABS system and power steerin. Car was still drivable but at lower speeds I could tell power steering was out. It was late at night so I parked the car to check in the AM. They were still there in the morning but faults cleared as I drove on city streets but then they all returned when I was on the highway. I’m gonna take it in to the dealer this week but have had no issues until this in the 18 months of ownership.

2021 GT with 4.2.4 update 15000 miles

IMG_4019.jpeg

IMG_4021.png

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
You may want to send me your VIN so I can check what's up.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Yesterday while driving home on the highway I received multiple faults related to driver assistance (lane assist, blind-spot, pre-collision etc.) and the ABS system and power steerin. Car was still drivable but at lower speeds I could tell power steering was out. It was late at night so I parked the car to check in the AM. They were still there in the morning but faults cleared as I drove on city streets but then they all returned when I was on the highway. I’m gonna take it in to the dealer this week but have had no issues until this in the 18 months of ownership.

IMG_4019.jpeg

IMG_4021.png
I had exactly the same thing happen to me on my three day old (new) 2022 GT. Had it towed to a dealership and they did a bunch of module updates and it's been fine since. But you've had yours a long time so hmmm.... Will be interesting to see what Lee finds.

BTW, I went back and looked at the notes from the dealer service when this was rectified:
Performed CMDTC self test with FDRS retrieved DTC'S B115E, B15E1, AND B15E2 from CMR module. Ran OASIS found SSM 50497 for concern. Cleared DTC'S, performed CMR on demand test, passed. Also retrieved DTC'S C0031, C0037 C003A, C0051 U0100, U0140, U0151, U023A U0293 from ABS module, U0401, U0415:27:2E: 2C from IPMA; U0415:85: 0A, U0415:00: 0A, U0415:00:08 from IPC. Cleared all CMDTC’S listed above. Performed on demand tests on ABS IMPA, IPC, all passed. Road tested and rechecked okay. Operating normally at this time.

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Multiple Driver Assistance & ABS Faults IMG_4021

Ford Mustang Mach-E Multiple Driver Assistance & ABS Faults IMG_4021
Good morning! If you'd like some assistance, please send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, and I can look into your concerns on my end.