First Name
kamal khandelwal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I get always < 300 kms to empty display with full battery charge . Is it the same for Mach E new owners ?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Welcome.

Dozens of threads on this.

The battery range display is:

a) Dependent on temperature. Cold temps will give you ~60% of the range that summer temps will give you.

b) Based on your driving history. Drive aggressively, on the highway, doing 70+mph, and you'll have low range. Drive conservatively, locally, and you'll have higher range.

Focus on kilometers per kWh, and multiply that times your battery size (68 or 88kWh).

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
1. Welcome
2. Yes we all get what we deserve based on driving habits and environmental factors.
3. I’ve never gotten the dash to show more than 300 Kms. (But I did get it to read over 200 miles once).

OP
OP

kamal.khandelwal

First Name
kamal khandelwal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Welcome.

a) Dependent on temperature. Cold temps will give you ~60% of the range that summer temps will give you.

b) Based on your driving history. Drive aggressively, on the highway, doing 70+mph, and you'll have low range. Drive conservatively, locally, and you'll have higher range.

Focus on kilometers per kWh, and multiply that times your battery size (68 or 88kWh).
1. Welcome
2. Yes we all get what we deserve based on driving habits and environmental factors.
3. I’ve never gotten the dash to show more than 300 Kms. (But I did get it to read over 200 miles once).
Welcome.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
For 68 kWh *5
Welcome.

Thanks for sharing the experience.
68KWH * 5 km/KWh = 340 kms . Let’s see when our screen shows 350+ kms on full charge
Cheers

OP
OP

kamal.khandelwal

First Name
kamal khandelwal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Entrepreneur
1. Welcome
Thanks for sharing your experience
Sponsored