My EV driving - reads 97 miles vs 2 miles I just drove

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
Got into a discussion about Mach E over Turkey last night and I pulled out my mobile to look at some stats for discussion. That's when I noticed what was a 20+ mile drive yesterday afternoon read 60+ miles in My EV driving. I thought.....I better save this conversation for Christmas....hmmm....drove home last night and just went and came back from the gym and the logs are waaaaayyyy offf......

Today, Back and forth to gym - 2 miles each way and the log reads 97 miles and 95 miles
Yesterday, Back and forth to brother's house - maybe 20 miles each way and the log reads 60 miles and 93 miles

Searched the board but didn't come across anything similar. Anyone have this issue?
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got into a discussion about Mach E over Turkey last night and I pulled out my mobile to look at some stats for discussion. That's when I noticed what was a 20+ mile drive yesterday afternoon read 60+ miles in My EV driving. I thought.....I better save this conversation for Christmas....hmmm....drove home last night and just went and came back from the gym and the logs are waaaaayyyy offf......

Today, Back and forth to gym - 2 miles each way and the log reads 97 miles and 95 miles
Yesterday, Back and forth to brother's house - maybe 20 miles each way and the log reads 60 miles and 93 miles

Searched the board but didn't come across anything similar. Anyone have this issue?
There are some threads I think - issue is the milage from previous trips do not get cleared. I really never look at info in FordPass but I can see on my in car screen that MyTrip has not reset to 0. I auto start quite a bit now and it appears that MyTrip never resets after an Autostart but not 100% sure on that. If it matters to you start car in accessory mode only then push in brake and start car. That has always cleared my MyTrip milage. All I really look at though is mi/kWh which appears to be correct.

OP
OP

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
I just came across the other threads. Got it! Will try and do the brake thing today to reset it. Appreciate it!
Sponsored