First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e rwd extended
Country flag
Hi all
I'm looking for a divider for my back trunck.
In short I need to divide it in left and right side (not in front and back with a side to side divider, just to clarify) so I can place luggages on the left and my dog on the right side.
Is there some official or unofficial divider on the market? I know there's plenty of nets and similar tools but all of them help to divide the truck on the long side and not "vertically" in right-left :(

Many thanks
Sponsored

Kistra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-> buyback and Mach E Select
Country flag
Is the luggage large? Basically I am asking if you need an actual divider or just to securely hold the luggage in place so it doesn't go into your dog's space. Amazon sells a variety of blocks that secure cargo well that you could use to hold a big suitcase in the middle and put your dog on one side and smaller stuff on the other.

I have a cargo organizer secured with these so that everyday groceries and such don't go rolling into my dog when he is in the car:

https://www.amazon.com/WeatherTech-...ix=cargo+securing+blocks+suv,aps,250&sr=8-37#

I don't have a picture, car is in the shop currently ?

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Hi all
I'm looking for a divider for my back trunck.
In short I need to divide it in left and right side (not in front and back with a side to side divider, just to clarify) so I can place luggages on the left and my dog on the right side.
Is there some official or unofficial divider on the market? I know there's plenty of nets and similar tools but all of them help to divide the truck on the long side and not "vertically" in right-left :(

Many thanks
Cargo organizer and bungee will do it.

OP
OP

migna

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e rwd extended
Country flag
Is the luggage large? Basically I am asking if you need an actual divider or just to securely hold the luggage in place so it doesn't go into your dog's space. Amazon sells a variety of blocks that secure cargo well that you could use to hold a big suitcase in the middle and put your dog on one side and smaller stuff on the other.

I have a cargo organizer secured with these so that everyday groceries and such don't go rolling into my dog when he is in the car:

https://www.amazon.com/WeatherTech-CargoTech-Cargo-Containment-System/dp/B00TQZF258/ref=mp_s_a_1_37?crid=210NDLHIYSON2&keywords=cargo+securing+blocks+suv&qid=1647271856&sprefix=cargo+securing+blocks+suv,aps,250&sr=8-37#

I don't have a picture, car is in the shop currently ?
Many thanks for the suggestion but it wouldn't do. I'm thinking about a full loaded truck with more than 1 luggages one on top of the other.
What you suggested would be perfect for one single item or small luggages/groceries

But thanks!

OP
OP

migna

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e rwd extended
Country flag