OP
Sneezy

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I just talked to my insurance agent and the dealer did not call them with the new vehicle info. Technically I WAS covered under my previous cars insurance (transferring from corp to personal) but the new car was not at all listed......

Everything is good now!
Sponsored

MamaRod

First Name
Lanora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium
Country flag
I would love to hear your experience after another week or so. I also have had multiple back surgeries and one of the reasons I loved the car so much on the test drive was how comfy and smooth it was, and the height was perfect for getting in and out without needing to crouch down or bend too much.

But now reading the forum so many people say the ride is bad and the seats are uncomfortable so I’m getting a little nervous. My test drive was only about 30 minutes.

So please do continue to update your experience, thank you!

OP
OP
Sneezy

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I would love to hear your experience after another week or so. I also have had multiple back surgeries and one of the reasons I loved the car so much on the test drive was how comfy and smooth it was, and the height was perfect for getting in and out without needing to crouch down or bend too much.

But now reading the forum so many people say the ride is bad and the seats are uncomfortable so I’m getting a little nervous. My test drive was only about 30 minutes.

So please do continue to update your experience, thank you!
It's been tough to adjust to but my back is not in the greatest place right now. I have messed with the lumbar enough and reduced it and it feels good. I'm headed out on a road trip in a week. 2 hours to PA, few days in Colorado Springs and 2 hours home. I'll try and give an update when I return.

Al-E

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB Premium ER/RWD Mustang Mach E '21
Occupation
Coffee
Country flag
It's been tough to adjust to but my back is not in the greatest place right now. I have messed with the lumbar enough and reduced it and it feels good. I'm headed out on a road trip in a week. 2 hours to PA, few days in Colorado Springs and 2 hours home. I'll try and give an update when I return.
I hope your trip goes smoothly! Will await your results