Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I keep adjusting the audio settings and seat adjustment and then saving it using the memory 1 button (which is then linked to my personal profile) but whenever I get back in the car it defaults back even though it recognizes my profile and shows that memory 1 is linked. I have to hit the memory 1 button to get my seats to adjust but the sound settings still don’t adjust. This has been going on for 2 weeks. Any tips?
Sponsored

Lunytaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Social worker
Country flag
I keep adjusting the audio settings and seat adjustment and then saving it using the memory 1 button (which is then linked to my personal profile) but whenever I get back in the car it defaults back even though it recognizes my profile and shows that memory 1 is linked. I have to hit the memory 1 button to get my seats to adjust but the sound settings still don’t adjust. This has been going on for 2 weeks. Any tips?
I am having same issues and I haven’t seen any responses on the forums about how to resolve. Took my car into Ford and they just apologized and sent me away!

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I was also having a problem with various settings not saving, including 'traction control'. I completely disabled the 'profiles' setting on the car's main screen and now the settings are saving correctly.

Tyldum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I was also having a problem with various settings not saving, including 'traction control'. I completely disabled the 'profiles' setting on the car's main screen and now the settings are saving correctly.
If you need profiles, the workaround is to swap between two profiles with the numbered buttons on the driver's door.
Sponsored