Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX 300H, Acura TLX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I tried searching for this in the forum and manual. I have two locations I park my car. I try to connect to wifi at each location. I can't seem to save two different wifis. I have to reconnect at each location. It remembers the last location just fine, but it can't seem to remember both locations? Anyone else able to save multiple wifi locations? I assume I'm missing something since this seems like a very simple concept that every phone in the world can do.

thanks, Jeff
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Can you drive a phone? Well, can you? 🤣

I have multiple networks saved, both at my house, and only one desired, so have no idea on this, sorry.

OP
OP

jetermeyer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX 300H, Acura TLX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I tried searching for this in the forum and manual. I have two locations I park my car. I try to connect to wifi at each location. I can't seem to save two different wifis. I have to reconnect at each location. It remembers the last location just fine, but it can't seem to remember both locations? Anyone else able to save multiple wifi locations? I assume I'm missing something since this seems like a very simple concept that every phone in the world can do.

thanks, Jeff
This is fixed after OTA to 2.8.3. Not sure which update fixed it.
Sponsored