Sticker available

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Hey Guys,
So my build week was 11/29 and today 12/2 the window sticker is finally available. The car is SR RWD Premium. Order no 5XXX.

There is no change on Ford website and it still just says in production. No update whether it started production or not but normally they sticker indicates that production has started.

From what I remember the shipping time should be around 3 weeks to south bay so hopefully it will come with a bow and fit under our Christmas tree.

Fingers crossed they can figure out shipping!
Sponsored

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
I am in the same build week. Unfortunately, until they sort out the “OKTB”, they wouldn’t be shipping any cars.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Hey Guys,
So my build week was 11/29 and today 12/2 the window sticker is finally available. The car is SR RWD Premium. Order no 5XXX.

There is no change on Ford website and it still just says in production. No update whether it started production or not but normally they sticker indicates that production has started.

From what I remember the shipping time should be around 3 weeks to south bay so hopefully it will come with a bow and fit under our Christmas tree.

Fingers crossed they can figure out shipping!
If you head to the Order Tracking site, you should receive a date there once it's been produced.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Is there anything on the sticker that shows the actual date of production or completion? Had mine a few days ago but no build date...just build week.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Is there anything on the sticker that shows the actual date of production or completion? Had mine a few days ago but no build date...just build week.
Check the bottom of the sticker - there's a date stamp and the produced date *should* be 7-10 days after. (My original build date was 6 days after this date, but it ended up being 10-days)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sticker available Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 11.27.23 AM

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Check the bottom of the sticker - there's a date stamp and the produced date *should* be 7-10 days after. (My original build date was 6 days after this date, but it ended up being 10-days)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sticker available Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 11.27.23 AM
So basically no information regarding the actual build date. We already had the build week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sticker available 1606938134492

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
So basically no information regarding the actual build date. We already had the build week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Sticker available 1606938134492
My sticker shows 11/18. That was for a build week of 11/23 and an initial build date of 11/24. Actual produced date ended up being 11/28 (as noted in other threads there were some slight delays in the builds leading up to/around the original OKTB date).

It's not the actual date, but again, it should serve as a proxy for when you could expect to see an update on the Vehicle Tracking site with the actual produced date...

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
My sticker was available november 24, my build date was november 25, and it has been completed december 1
Edit: I know it is completed because on fordtracker I have the production date of december 1, that is the date your car is completed. One day or couple hours before your date appear, you have the option to activate your MME on fordpass app.