Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
Can you either change or access the 3 driving modes with voice command! I want to yell "EMBRILDED MODE NOW!
Sponsored

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
I have watched A LOT of videos of people reviewing the MME and I am amazed at how people do not like the many options in the Sync system. I believe people are missing the point of the system. I literally just watched a video where the reviewer said "the climate controls are at the bottom which takes your eyes off the road to use them". I used to sell Ford vehicles at the first dealership I ever worked at and many salespeople forget to explain that the touchscreen is nice, but Sync is designed to work with your voice.

So with that being said, I wanted to post here many links to the voice commands for Sync. That way we can safely interact with Sync WITHOUT taking our hands off the wheel. Now many of these commands are from previous versions but many of them still work (and I have tried many of my favorite ones during my MME test drive).

Sync Voice Commands
https://owner.ford.com/support/how-...s/sync-with-my-ford-touch-voice-commands.html

Wanna know what you can say in a given mode?

"[mode] list of commands" Ex "Climate List of Commands"

My Favs -

"Sirius [channel name or number]" Ex "Sirius 80s on 8"

"Climate On [or Off]"

"Climate set temp to XX degrees",

Here is a list of commands I found. I am sure there is a more updated list. Just wanted to remind everyone of this feature :)

https://fordaddict.com/ford-sync-voice-commands/
It would v w great if they worked. I just tried the climate voice commands. The only one that works is temperature control. I just want to turn up or down the van speed. She didn’t like “climate decrease fan speed.”

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
There is an "online" tutorial in the MME itself that lists the available commands.
It's terrible. Even the online manual has like 3 things you can say for climate and none have to do with turning on/off the AC or adjusting the fan speed.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Sadly, it seems the only systems that can be controlled by voice are climate, navigation, and audio/phone. And not all of climate (for example seat heaters and steering wheel heater are not voice controlled) or audio (switching paired phones for example). Hopefully, when we get the OTA update, they’ll expand the number of systems that are voice enabled.

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yeah tried everything to turn climate off and none work. Would be nice to be able to turn it on and off without having to go the climate screen then off, then out of climate screen. When its on auto, you have to hit the fan button like 4 clicks to get it go off.

Caffeine

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Electronics Eng.
Country flag
UPDATE link please, the link seems to not be working. Does anyone have the list?
Sponsored