Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
That's normal from what I can gather. It's a white car when the headlights are off, and black when they're on. Based on the dash night mode.
That seems silly, but thank you! I haven't driven at night very much. I guess everything is functioning normally.
Sponsored

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I kind of wish they changed the way the car worked with the auto start, and of course a dog mode..

Its 8pm here and still 90 degrees out so I will remote start my car 5 minutes or so before getting to it. I dislike the fact that all the lights are on basically announcing the car is powered up, and given your radio, it could be blasting as well lol. I'd much rather have the car in some type of blackout mode when remote started and the radio/SYNCH system not on. Then when the PAAK is detected or the fob, it powers up all the lighting and radio.

I have left my car on maybe twice, the HONK HONK does nothing but draw attention to you as you walk away from a car that is obviously still on lol Grated, the car won't let someone put it in gear, but that won't change the fact that you now have a broken window.