Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Premium, 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Theatre Technical Coordinator
Country flag
MY2022 is still in production. MY2023 does not begin production until 10/31/2022. What i have seen is that once you have a vin, your scheduled. They dont assign a vin until your scheduled. Does your window sticker populate? I would call customer service again and request a build date. Maybe it's already built.
Well in theory, this is not what I found (when tracking my order) but in reality it seems you are correct. I did as you suggested - calling customer service. At least for Ford Canada, they don't have this information and again refer me back to my dealer.

Going back to my dealer, which is nerve-racking because they've given us some concerns (telling us our car would be late 2023), suddenly the whole story changes and now our car is being built next month? I checked the tracker the following day and status has changed to "in production!"

We are very excited. I still don't have dates AND the window sticker does NOT yet populate, but things are FINALLY heading the right direction. I really almost there was an option for us to be able to watch a livestream of it being built in the factory; that would be VERY COOL!
Sponsored