McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Girl.... I was just moved to 7/4! Hold my stuff and grease me up, here I go! 🤼‍♂️ 😂
I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but I think it’s a good thing. I have two on order (long story) and one had a 5/16 build and was shipped by the end of May. My 5/23 build is still in production with no movement. I’m hoping it’s because they are waiting on the new part for the HVBJB. Everything behind the 5/23 week seems to be getting pushed back. I want the new part. I don’t want to go through a recall if one comes up for it and if they don’t issue a recall I don’t want what May or may not be a defective part.
Sponsored

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
Mine was just moved back further to 7/18! I was originally scheduled for 6/06.

Alas, I am going to miss out on my Texas rebate at this rate.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but I think it’s a good thing. I have two on order (long story) and one had a 5/16 build and was shipped by the end of May. My 5/23 build is still in production with no movement. I’m hoping it’s because they are waiting on the new part for the HVBJB. Everything behind the 5/23 week seems to be getting pushed back. I want the new part. I don’t want to go through a recall if one comes up for it and if they don’t issue a recall I don’t want what May or may not be a defective part.
I totally agree!
Sponsored