1st time problems

Deleted member 16048

Bought it new not used. Ford’s a piece of work. Again absolutely terrible to work with.
Yeah just posting crap like that isn't going to solve problems. I agree with everything @Mirak said. I doubt you've done any sort of troubleshooting of the issues themselves or taken your responsibility to troubleshoot them first before blaming everyone else.

Also the very limited / no details on the issues you're actually having or situations makes it very hard take you seriously. So once again... Dealer does NOT equal Ford... And some of the "issues" you're having can likely be solved yourself.
Sponsored

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Although Dealers are independent of Ford, to the general public, they are one and the same. The dealer network reflects directly on Ford. Ford knows that if people have poor experience at the dealership, then they are less likely to buy another ford regardless of how good the vehicle is.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The Mach e and everything associated with it is a complete joke. I purchased in October’21 and have regretted it almost every day since. I’m really looking forward to selling my POS Mach e and getting a model Y. Never again ford. Fool me once, shame on you.
You're in a district minority. Just get rid of it if the car bothers you that much. Life is too short.

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yeah just posting crap like that isn't going to solve problems. I agree with everything @Mirak said. I doubt you've done any sort of troubleshooting of the issues themselves or taken your responsibility to troubleshoot them first before blaming everyone else.

Also the very limited / no details on the issues you're actually having or situations makes it very hard take you seriously. So once again... Dealer does NOT equal Ford... And some of the "issues" you're having can likely be solved yourself.
With forum members help I troubleshoot and resolve the issues which happens with my GT. But out there are thousands customers who doesn’t have the same ability. People paid a ton of money expecting good quality product and qualified customer service. Instead of this they should spend their time for troubleshooting? Really? Stop victim blaming. It’s a ford and his dealers job to troubleshoot and fix. Ford should change his and dealers approach to the customers who experience issues with their vehicles.

Last edited:

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Yup, our early build 21's software sucked. Really did not improve until about last December, I reentered all the "Connect to home wifi" information and it finally started doing auto updates. Did not know it until I got the 22 but it was way behind.

After a month or 2 it had caught up with the 22 and now they both work pretty good, Android auto is much improved.

As for the charging, I feel you. Have had out 21 in for charging on lvl 2. It had stopped. Dealer did some software updated and it now charges at 24 amps but not 30 amps or over. Dealer only has a 24 amp lvl 2 charger in the shop so..... I suspect the issue is the wiring harness in the car from the port to the internal AC/DC converter. I plan on opening a support ticket with the Ford EV support group before bringing the car in to get this fixed.

Deleted member 16048

With forum members help I troubleshoot and resolve the issues which happens with my GT. But out there are thousands customers who doesn’t have the same ability. People paid a ton of money expecting good quality product and qualified customer service. Instead of this they should spend their time for troubleshooting? Really? Stop victim blaming. It’s a ford and his dealers job to troubleshoot and fix. Ford should change his and dealers approach to the customers who experience issues with their vehicles.
Stop enabling entitlement behavior. They didn't come on here to ask for help, they came on here to complain. That's the problem...

Ford DOES NOT control dealers. They are independent businesses and Ford cannot make them do anything. Do I agree that this should be the case? No, Ford should move to direct to customer so they ARE responsible, but right now the facts are what they are. I do not give sympathy to those who only complain without taking some responsibility or seeking to understand.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Learn to read the forum, learn how to troubleshoot, save yourself time and frustration

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Stop enabling entitlement behavior. They didn't come on here to ask for help, they came on here to complain. That's the problem...

Ford DOES NOT control dealers. They are independent businesses and Ford cannot make them do anything. Do I agree that this should be the case? No, Ford should move to direct to customer so they ARE responsible, but right now the facts are what they are. I do not give sympathy to those who only complain without taking some responsibility or seeking to understand.
As a Mach-e fan and forum member I agree it’s bothering, but as a ford customer who stranded for 6 months with lemon car I understand OP very well.

Learn to read the forum, learn how to troubleshoot, save yourself time and frustration
Nice joke👍
Otherwise this statement should be written on windows stickers. Or be a main slogan of Mach-e promotion company 🤣

YogaDaddy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e CA edition
You're in a district minority. Just get rid of it if the car bothers you that much. Life is too short.
You are right, life is too short. I’m sorry for using the anonymity of the internet to vent my frustration and hijack the forum.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Nice joke
I swear 90% of issues I see on here and other vehicle forums can be solved by people knowing how to troubleshoot the problem, bringing it to a dealer who does not want to learn how to fix these vehicles or treats them different cause they are not powered by a ICE is just an exercise in frustration and personal annoyance, I love this car but I’ve also been very vocal on here about the shitty dealer experience, also the MME or Ford is not alone in this problem

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
You are right, life is too short. I’m sorry for using the anonymity of the internet to vent my frustration and hijack the forum.
Forums like this attract those with car issues. While that normal, it amplifies the problems beyond the actual level. They become a feedback loop. When people have problems with a car that have caused them to seriously regret the purchase on a daily basis or with great regularity, it’s time to make a change. There’s nothing wrong with that. While not everyone is in a position to make such changes at that time, if they can, then they should. Buy, lease, trade for something that they feel will be more reliable. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
We're assuming that every MME owners are internet savvy because we're self selected by being members on this forum. But there are a lot of folks who have very little knowledge of how software work. My parents would be at a loss, and wouldn't know how to start to trouble shoot all the issues. They just assume that the car was broken. What would be worst is that they would take it to the dealership and either be taken advantage of, or be told that there's nothing can be done.

At this point they probably will come to the same conclusion that Ford make junk products compare to their Toyota/Lexus which works every time.

Deleted member 16048

We're assuming that every MME owners are internet savvy because we're self selected by being members on this forum. But there are a lot of folks who have very little knowledge of how software work.
Frankly, if you're savvy enough to create an account on a forum like this, your save enough to use the search function...

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Frankly, if you're savvy enough to create an account on a forum like this, your save enough to use the search function...
You have way too much faith in our educational system.
Sponsored