2022 Premium AWD SR order possibly converting to 2023?

absherman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E SR AWD
Country flag
Canadian resident here - I am located in the province of Ontario and I have ordered a 2022 Premium SR AWD beginning of this month. What are the chances that I would get a 2022 model with all the configurations I have chosen for my custom order? The 2023 MY isn't looking appealing tbh :( I do hope that 2023 premium model doesn't have a subscription for features that come standard in the 2022 premium model. Like the 2023 Select model will have a 90 day trial period for 360 cameras and BlueCruise.

I realized there is no change in 2023 Premium Trim from a 2022 premium trim but it surely is priced for thousands more than a 22 model. 23 Premium trim just has a new color and the color I ordered for 22 is Iced Silver blue metallic which Ford has decided to discontinue on the 23 models (THAT SUCKS!).

The dealer has assured me that I will have price protection if the model gets bumped to a 2023 and has also assured me that they still have 2022 allocations for the Mach E which makes me believe I could very well get a 2022 by end of this year. I just don't know what to believe or what to do. Any advice/feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

PS: This is my first EV and going to be my first time buying a car without even test driving it. Crazy times...
Sponsored