First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Hi All,

so just got a call from my dealer who said that ford has confirmed that they are shutting down all production for the 22 select, premium and CR1 models and only continuing with the GTs for the rest of the year….
Sponsored

desallesp

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select - Comfort Technology
Country flag
Canadian dealer in Burlington Ontario

Well wouldn’t u be kind enough to share what kind of information u expected?
Can you elaborate? I placed an order for a select in end of March 2022 in Canada Qc. No production date yet. Does this mean it will not enter production and go to next year?

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
I just talked to my dealer. The correct information is.

1. Ford is NOT taking any new MACH-e orders for GT at this time.

2. Ford a couple months back already was not accepting select/premium orders. This will continue.

3. Any ordera without the HVJB software fix can’t be released or sold by the dealer until the fix is applied.

The reason ford is not taking new orders is beacuse there are several built vehicles ( bronco , f150 Mach-e) parked waiting for chips they don’t have.

Expect that the above issues are going to add time for your car to be built and delivered.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 production cancellations 5845AFDE-2C93-4F12-AC0B-8E90AB26EB95

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Well wouldn’t u be kind enough to share what kind of information u expected?
Well, if this were true, the obvious question would be how would this affect all of the 2022 cars that are already scheduled for production? But I don't think you need to try to get an answer to that because I don't think this is true at all. Stopping orders, sure (they already did a while ago in the US). Stopping production, I don't think so.

DrurySwmr

First Name
Doyt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Investment Management
Country flag
Received my 4th or 5th email pushing back production date on my 2022 Premium AWD ER. I had confirmed order back in April with a May 16th production date, now its a June 27th production date. Starting to look at Audi Etron and Tesla Model S, Audi still has the tax credit and I figure I can resell the Mach E. Anyone else getting frustrated?

OP
OP

Cpost97

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
I have heard that specifically it applies to people who haven’t gotten their VINS yet and not sure if it’s specifically for canada yet

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Received my 4th or 5th email pushing back production date on my 2022 Premium AWD ER. I had confirmed order back in April with a May 16th production date, now its a June 27th production date. Starting to look at Audi Etron and Tesla Model S, Audi still has the tax credit and I figure I can resell the Mach E. Anyone else getting frustrated?
Your waiting time is a joke for me. I saw ppl recently getting '21 orders.
I'm personally see order placed in Jan '22 scheduled for 7/18 and February 12 '22 order without production day yet. Both CR1, Jan rwd and Feb AWD.

Anthropod

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, on order 2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
My dealer here in NC says my order might be delayed due to the recall, but there has been to talk of stopping production .(Select AWD SR Placed in early March) If my order is delayed ok, would love it before December. But canceled?

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Ordered Premium ER AWD on 02/04/2022, doesn't look like Ford will make me happy this year :(

Might have to look at id.4 or ioniq 5

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Hi All,

so just got a call from my dealer who said that ford has confirmed that they are shutting down all production for the 22 select, premium and CR1 models and only continuing with the GTs for the rest of the year….
"Dealer said". Drink!!!

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
Hi All,

lol. I would ask your dealer for the Ford zone manager over their dealership and ask them if that is true. if the direct Ford employee says it's true, then I will believe it. but until then I think the dealer just miscommunicated... IMO

Anthropod

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, on order 2022 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
My dealer here in NC says my order might be delayed due to the recall, but there has been to talk of stopping production .(Select AWD SR Placed in early March) If my order is delayed ok, would love it before December. But canceled?
Talked to dealer again today. They said it had only been speculation about a delay and they have no confirmation, but their ordering manager said Ford was very clear that no orders had been canceled. This is a NC dealership. Not sure if Canada would be different?
Sponsored