MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
just ordered, gt + extended range. they claim 18-22 weeks which would be early February but i gotta believe we're looking at march or april given ford's track record?

i have to extend the lease on my M3 but not sure for how long. lease ends in late december.
Maybe buy the M3. What's the buyout?maybe make a few bucks on the trade in.
Sponsored

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Maybe buy the M3. What's the buyout?maybe make a few bucks on the trade in.
tesla doesn’t do buyouts on M3 and probably also MY. i don’t know what their reasons are, i guess they think they can sell them for more…?

MisterSofa

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Corolla, 2022 Ford MachE Premium AWD
Country flag
tesla doesn’t do buyouts on M3 and probably also MY. i don’t know what their reasons are, i guess they think they can sell them for more…?
Thought it was a BMW

B_Rich

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
1661866250929.png

blue cruise activation cost for select
I assume it’s $1900 to have it for life? If this is not added, how much will it be after 90 day trial? I’ve read $600 for 3 yrs. If that’s correct, it would take over 9 yrs to recoup my $1900. Am I reading this wrong?

FFB9BBC7-8E4C-40E4-BD6D-7C94FB0FB0F8.jpeg

Duckwrangler

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Occupation
RN
Country flag
We picked it out at our dealership on Saturday and officially "converted" my '22 Select AWD standard range order (from March 9) into a '23 Premium AWD ER today, star white metallic nite pony, and I am a happy girl :). Even though realistically, since Ford went and priced us out of the Lightning, and I bought a Telluride two weeks ago, my husband will be driving this way more than me. He wants BlueCruise for his two hr highway commute.

Since nothing came out today, is there any chance Ford still offers any degree of price protection for '22 order conversions at a later date? I originally had the Select with comfort & tech package b/c Premium ordering had closed. So no idea where that leaves us even if a rebate would be offered...

Rpgonzalez

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
The way Tesla acts is ridiculous. For instance, when I inquired about trading my M3 for a model Y, they offered me $30k as a trade. The KBB Instant offer came in at $42,000. They absolutely want their car back, and they will absolutely sell it for more than a new one costs. Pure profit.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
You live in hope with the February date but your more then likely right March April or even May more likely.

I agree the timeline is 18-22 weeks for the Premium with production starting Oct 31st they will need to move through all the 22s that never were built then they will take on the 23s

So pending on how many 22s that are still sitting out there they will be priority 1 on the list

I 100% expect no car in my driveway until May maybe June of 2023

shanky2008

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2023 Mustand Mach E
Occupation
Devops Engineer
Does anyone know how many 2022 were coverted to 2023 ?

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I agree the timeline is 18-22 weeks for the Premium with production starting Oct 31st they will need to move through all the 22s that never were built then they will take on the 23s

So pending on how many 22s that are still sitting out there they will be priority 1 on the list

I 100% expect no car in my driveway until May maybe June of 2023
I'm a 22-23 Premium convert. Ordered first week of Feb. I think you should add a few more months to your process.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I'm a 22-23 Premium convert. Ordered first week of Feb. I think you should add a few more months to your process.
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised

what was your order?

I did
Premium RWD Extended Range
Black on Black
No packages

I’m curious if you had something that would hinder completion… 🤔