mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I did not get your point. CR1 still cheaper then similar Premium trim. Also , should, theoretically, provide better mileage.
My math was off. I was thinking based on the original day 1 prices that the increases ended up making the prices (CR1 == Premium + Extended). IF so, it wouldn't make sense to purchase the CR1
Sponsored

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
I wouldn't be surprised if the CR1 trim was dropped and a ER battery was added as an option to the Select trim.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered an Ice Package Loaded Premium on 02/22/2022. On šŸ¬ porpoiseā€¦. Obviously I want it to be a 2022 model to keep the numerology karma coming.ā™‹ I also play it as lotto numbers. But My birthday is 3/23. Maybe a 23 is worth a longer wait. whatā€™s the most you think they would dare increase prices on equivalent modelsā€¦.. anything over 2500 would be somewhat offensiveIMO

Jes sayin. Makes me wanna blow my schnozz
1652717964610.png
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2023 Mach-E Production & Ordering / Order Bank Open Dates Released 1654826405112

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
So do orders still open on 8/15/22?

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What does "Spec Change" refer to? In the beginning of April (before the supposed price increase) I was considering changing my base GT to GT PE for the magnaride. My dealer said "Nope". I would have to cancel my order and create a new one, however, all order were suspended on 4/1 so it couldn't be done.
  • 08/18/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
Same? Wouldā€™ve changed a long time ago if I had that option?

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag

Mike Curtis

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Acura RSX Type S, 2011 Honda Element AWD EX
Occupation
consultant and specialty camera operator
Country flag
So since I ordered Feb, is it questionable if I will get pushed into 23 model? I had thought I might get built in Aug with Oct delivery (8 months total) but with people getting their Oct/Nov orders still for Premiums, it seems tight.
Do you have a build date estimate? I ordered two Premium AWD ER, one on 2/10 and one on 2/15; their production weeks are this week and next (weeks of 8/15 and 8/22). I'm only going to keep one. I would think you'd have a production date by now, unless there were an enormous number of orders after mid-February. In any case, I'd think you'd be a MY22.

pcpacker

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Mike, I have a friend who might be interested in the car you donā€™t choose. He has spent the last few days calling every dealer he can find. Do you already have a plan for the other car?

RysBrd

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach_E GT (space white)
Country flag
Has anyone seen any recent production schedule updates for MY23? I placed my order on 09/02/23, but now wondering if it will make the MY23 production schedule.

Iā€™m wondering when MY23 will close, and move to MY24, thinking I might not make MY23 this late in the year; we shall see.

Last edited:

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Has anyone seen any recent updates for MY23? I placed my order on 09/02/23, but now wondering if it will make the MY23 production schedule.
I ordered on June 19th, got notification supply chain issues would be delayed, I think i the end was a couple weeks. Shipped from factory aug 22 and it's presently in KC with anticipated delivery sept 16-26.

m9heckman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Hybrid, Mach-E ordered
Country flag
I ordered on 8/27 and just today got a VIN and scheduled build date (week of 10/23)

RysBrd

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach_E GT (space white)
Country flag
Looks like Iā€™ll make it for the 23MY, I just got the ā€˜scheduled for productionā€™ email.

ā€¦scheduled for week of 10/23/23 (hopefully no additional delay.)

RysBrd

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach_E GT (space white)
Country flag
Looks like Iā€™ll make it for the 23MY, I just got the ā€˜scheduled for productionā€™ email.

ā€¦scheduled for week of 10/23/23 (hopefully no additional delay.)
Updated today: now scheduled for production week of 11/06/23
Sponsored