About had it with poor CS charging infrastructure, when/how do we get the Tesla adapter?

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I've actually never had that issue with CCS charging (level 2 charging is another matter altogether), especially if it's paid. Although I've only had such experiences in the midwest 😄
Good point, I will keep dealerships in mind next time and give them a go. I actually assumed you were kind of local to Sanford area since you asked about the Nissan dealership, as you are right, that was the only other "fast" charger in town. Have you been on a road trip and used it?
Sponsored

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
Good point, I will keep dealerships in mind next time and give them a go. I actually assumed you were kind of local to Sanford area since you asked about the Nissan dealership, as you are right, that was the only other "fast" charger in town. Have you been on a road trip and used it?
Ha, no, farthest south(east) I've ever gone in the car is West Virginia. I just looked on Plugshare to see what was going on in that area (I'm always curious about specific DC charging routes), and saw that dealership charger.

Roadtripping around the midwest has been fine and no one's bothered me even for L2 charging, though I do send my wife in to talk to dealerships if necessary (to ask to move cars, etc.), because she's much nicer than I am...