Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Proud Owner of a Premium SR RWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is Ford still giving an additional 250 KWH charging for delays on delivering our Mach E’s ?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Is Ford still giving an additional 250 KWH charging for delays on delivering our Mach E’s ?
Early on some folks got an additional 250 kWh for the extensive pandemic related delays. Whether they start doing that for any new delays is unknown. The extra 250 kWh have the same restrictions as the original — redeemable only at EA.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Early on some folks got an additional 250 kWh for the extensive pandemic related delays. Whether they start doing that for any new delays is unknown. The extra 250 kWh have the same restrictions as the original — redeemable only at EA.
I have a feeling Ford learned their lesson - every time they tried to do something extra it has blown up in their face. Those that didn't get it bitch, and those that do get it bitch because it's not enough or in the case of the extra kwh it only was on EA, or whatever slight could be taken.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have a feeling Ford learned their lesson - every time they tried to do something extra it has blown up in their face. Those that didn't get it bitch, and those that do get it bitch because it's not enough or in the case of the extra kwh it only was on EA, or whatever slight could be taken.
Yup.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag

Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

I got 250kwh and haven't used any yet, pleased that they gave me that. Oh, and the 22,000 points.....didn't know that was a thing

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

I got 250kwh and haven't used any yet, pleased that they gave me that. Oh, and the 22,000 points.....didn't know that was a thing
I got a second 22000 points when I used the first ones to have a key fob programmed.
Sponsored

Reactions: TRP