Ptoma13

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Country flag
My Samsung S20 recently updated to Android 13. Since this update, Android Auto's connection is intermittent. It connects, plays music and then disconnects or the music will stop and you have to hit play again. The problem is slightly better with the USB cable connected but still does it after bluetooth connects? I have removed the vehicle from Android Auto and reset the vehicle but nothing. I have also searched the internet but all I can find is that it's a bug with the update and I'll have to wait for the patch.

Has anyone else had this problem or know a solution?
Sponsored

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I have an S22 with no music issues but I am having odd random phone issues now...occasional static calls, dial/connect with no sound from person I called...had to press END 3 times on screen to disconnect call...checked for updates and nothing new except for the latest Android Auto update.

OP
OP

Ptoma13

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Country flag
I just saw there was another thread on this. What they suggested that seems to have worked for me so far is this:
1. Reset sync on the master console (delete all prior data).
2. Uninstall the Ford App
3. Unpair the car in Bluetooth connections.
4. Reinstall Ford App
5. Connect back to Sync and Android Auto.

Connections works great so far!

OP
OP

Ptoma13

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Country flag
I have an S22 with no music issues but I am having odd random phone issues now...occasional static calls, dial/connect with no sound from person I called...had to press END 3 times on screen to disconnect call...checked for updates and nothing new except for the latest Android Auto update.
See my latest post for fix.
Sponsored