macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
First time this has happened after ten days of owning the car and dozens of parking episodes. Today I started to back into a parking spot manually like I do every day at work and I got the screens below. I proceeded to park without the aid of the rear camera and then shut the car off. I turned it back on, pulled out and repeated the reverse parking and this time the camera came on and everything worked normally. Hopefully that isn’t a frequent issue or at least they correct the bug in an update.

6A186A86-9F2A-474E-98B0-A4693129F15E.jpeg

2D5C354C-D010-4835-B126-E142513960BB.jpeg

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
The reverse brake assist error has been mentioned on here before but I can’t find the thread. Maybe someone else can find it. This has happened to me a handful of times but I can’t recreate.

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
The reverse brake assist error has been mentioned on here before but I can’t find the thread. Maybe someone else can find it. This has happened to me a handful of times but I can’t recreate.
Its not a big problem, just annoying. Hopefully Ford is aware of some of these issues and working on bug fixes.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
This happened on my Audi from time to time too. I think it has to do with too much information moving around the car at startup sometimes. While I haven't seen this particular error, I have seen very Audi-like glitches in the backup camera when first starting my Mach-e. Try putting it in park, counting to 5, and trying again. (That's what I intend to do if I see this error, or if the camera is black on mine.) The idea is to give the onboard computers a chance to clear out the backlog before the data-intense camera chews up the bandwidth.
Sponsored