Any dealers with inventory and NOT selling over MSRP??

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
It’s been over a year since I ordered my MachE 11/30/21 and it has been sitting in KC rail yard since Sept 15th. I’ve been delayed in shipping for a 3rd time now. There’s a bad disconnect between Ford dumping off cars in KC and the shipping company’s picking them up. My car has an endless delay and I’m giving up on my dealer. If anyone knows of any dealers along the east coast that has inventory and won’t sell with a markup I’m all ears. Looking for a premium AWD or a GT. Thanks and F Ford and their customer service!
Sponsored

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I feel for those in delivery purgatory. The railroads are so slow delivering, how would we even notice if they went on strike... it seems like they've been on strike for years.

OP
OP
jfire

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yeah but mine is coming via convoy. I’ve had the tracking number for a month!

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
Yeah but mine is coming via convoy. I’ve had the tracking number for a month!
Welcome to the "hurry-up-and-wait" delivery process. My MME took 7 weeks to get from MX to WA state via rail+convoy. 6 weeks on a train, sat in the rail yard for a week, and then got to my Dealership in about a day (granted, this was months before any rail strikes were looming).

Sadly, neither Ford nor the dealerships have any control over the shipping process. Much like ordering something online from a company during the holidays but then UPS or FedEx failing to deliver within their own estimates; just the world we live in.
Sponsored