Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Hyundai/Kia have been putting out lease incentives for their EVs. $9,000 to $10,000 off depending on model for Kona, Niro and Ioniq Electric. What I don't know is if the "incentives" include the Federal and/or State incentives.
Sponsored

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Hyundai/Kia have been putting out lease incentives for their EVs. $9,000 to $10,000 off depending on model for Kona, Niro and Ioniq Electric. What I don't know is if the "incentives" include the Federal and/or State incentives.
Of course they do . . . on a vehicle with such limited availability, they aren't "eating" that much off of MSRP; it is just the Federal and State credit money that is offsetting.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
As I mentioned in another thread, crunching the Ford Option numbers listed on the build and price page for the MME suggests they have the residual value currently set around 45%. That’s just atrocious.

If the residual ends up at a normal Ford combustion car level of around 52-55%, it lowers the monthly payment to around $700. If it’s more aggressive like many manufactures have been launching new EV’s and ends up at 58-60%, that brings the payment down to $630/mo. Much more manageable.

It would also be nice to see a money factor of around .0005 as opposed to .001 where it is now.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I did the quote and noticed it said that the Options were only available "if you took delivery from dealer stock by 9/8/20". I think they need to update their info. ?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I did the quote and noticed it said that the Options were only available "if you took delivery from dealer stock by 9/8/20". I think they need to update their info. ?
Since they added the payment calculator back in late june it has been consistently saying the rate applies only to cars from dealer stock within 30 days or less of when you opened the calculator, so it is probably just a standard disclaimer the web site computes. Nonetheless, the discounts and interest rates have been relatively consistent since then so it seems those might be applicable when we actually get our cars. What has also been consistent is the atrocious residual/balloon payment amount
Sponsored