roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
One more update to those who have applied but haven’t received the rebate. I spoke with someone helping the department out with processing in the state. He stated they are running way behind getting paperwork completed and are pulling in extra people from other departments to help. Depending on how it’s funded (could be state money or VW dieselgate money he wasn’t sure) it should take a couple of months to gather approvals and cut checks once your paperwork has been processed. Also a hard requirement is a title. If you do not have a title it will not be approved until one is provided. I had originally submitted with my temp registration and had to provide my final title registration paperwork before they would approve it. I hope this helps others waiting for the rebate.
Sponsored

dbuysmache

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sonata
Country flag
Does anyone think it'll still be possible to get this rebate for the EVs delivered by lets say mid to end of October 2022? I highly doubt it, but I was wondering if I should even spend time filing paperwork?

OP
OP

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does anyone think it'll still be possible to get this rebate for the EVs delivered by lets say mid to end of October 2022? I highly doubt it, but I was wondering if I should even spend time filing paperwork?
No
They have already reached the total amount threshold for funds and applications.
Confirmed on website and with someone from office on phone last month.

OP
OP

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got my official email two days ago that the rebate will be sent. 👍🏼 We now wait for the check in the mail. Fingers crossed it’s not the 90 plus days they put in the email.

dbuysmache

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sonata
Country flag
I got my official email two days ago that the rebate will be sent. 👍🏼 We now wait for the check in the mail. Fingers crossed it’s not the 90 plus days they put in the email.
Did you apply before they stopped taking in more applications on the website?

Dangerfish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE Cyber Orange
Occupation
Nurse Anesthetist
Country flag
I purchased my car May 14, 2022. I got my check in the mail last week. If you sent in your paperwork much later than that, I doubt you will get the rebate.

OP
OP

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I purchased my car May 14, 2022. I got my check in the mail last week. If you sent in your paperwork much later than that, I doubt you will get the rebate.
We purchase car on May 14 2022 got confirmation of form received on May 27 2022.
On Nov 16 2022 I got the official notice that the check will be sent within 30 to 90 days.
I haven’t received the check yet but expect it soon based on your post now.
I spoke with someone a few weeks before I got the Nov email and they said we just made the cutoff because a few people who applied had moved or where no longer eligible.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Submitted forms at beginning of June, and got a request for 1 additional document July 15, which I provided by email that day. Nothing further yet.
No more info until I received the check in November. A pleasant surprise!