ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
It installs dry. I left the windows open when I was doing the install. Big mistake there are a couple of dust specks that blew in after I got everything perfectly clean. I can’t see them when the car is on but I can see them when the car is off. I’m probably going to buy another one a few months from now to fix that. It’s a good thing I don’t shed. ??
Contact AOSK with your email, sounds like he will send you a replacement , see post #27 above….
Sponsored

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Contact AOSK with your email, sounds like he will send you a replacement , see post #27 above….
yes, because we understand that sometimes its hard to install a big screen protector, we will make sure buyers could have our product perfectly installed

andooCimpu

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V
Country flag
Hi, I have installed my matte screen protector and it affected the screen sensitivity. I actually have to press hard, or several times for something to take effect. Is there a screen sensitivity adjustment to be made after application? Otherwise I do like how it looks.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Hi, I have installed my matte screen protector and it affected the screen sensitivity. I actually have to press hard, or several times for something to take effect. Is there a screen sensitivity adjustment to be made after application? Otherwise I do like how it looks.
How long have you had it on? It might need to cure a bit? I’ve had mine on 2 different MMEs and have never had an issue.

andooCimpu

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V
Country flag
Well, it still requires me to either press hard or press again is most instances. I went through the menu and did not find sensitivity settings, which is rather odd, cause for instance the phones/tablets have it (I know it depends on OS).
Sponsored