Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Mine's still not here. Thought the air travel from China would have been quicker but I think I'm on 14 days now and no update since the 16th.
I apologize for this delay, we have been contacted by a couple of owners about this, our shipment recently been stuck in LA for an unknown reason, it could be due to holiday traffic or somehow, please let me know your order id, i will see what i could do.
Sponsored

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I apologize for this delay, we have been contacted by a couple of owners about this, our shipment recently been stuck in LA for an unknown reason, it could be due to holiday traffic or somehow, please let me know your order id, i will see what i could do.
It updated this morning, looks like it's in my city now, USPS awaiting the item. Thank you!

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 1 2021 Mach-E (SR AWD)
Country flag
Just ordered - waited to see what the general consensus was on quality and fit. Looking forward to receiving it on Sunday!

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Can you explain the difference between Color V1 and V2?

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Just ordered - waited to see what the general consensus was on quality and fit. Looking forward to receiving it on Sunday!
It's great! No complaints here.

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I like mine. It isn't super easy to get stuff out from underneath (not hard, but not something you want to do every time you are driving). I am still good with this because it helps keep things I use often up near the top and organized and stuff I don't use often out of the way below. The alternative would be one giant jumble of stuff so this is definitely an improvement.

Everything I have gotten from AOSK has been well thought out and high quality. If you evaluate properly your need/desire for what they offer, then you will be happy with your purchase.

KDub

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Received mine today (V1) and I'm really satisfied with it. Fits great and really makes better use of the deep storage space, essentially dividing it into two spaces. Underneath, stuff you don't use often and up top, organized stuff you use more often. I feel like the hidden storage area is deeper than 1 inch, which is great.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
So some owners told me that they don't like a coin organizer, and we made the V2
Can you do a V8, so I don't have to put the vegetable juice in the frunk?
Sponsored