Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Hello - My order now shows Feb 4 delivery?
Yeah same...were these ones you were going to have to ship yourself?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Yeah same...were these ones you were going to have to ship yourself?
Hi dear friend, please send me your order id, i will check it out for you, if its a amazon pre-sale, normally within two weeks, if its shipped directly from us, normally within 7 business days, cuz we use air shipping for these products ship directly from us

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
An idea for a future product version/enhancement would be if this had a MagSafe spot where you place the phone. It would keep the phone in place without any rubber or anything getting in the way, and ensure the phone is always lined up in the correct spot to charge.

It's frustrating that MagSafe is well over a year old now and the number of car based mag safe systems is still so small, for something like this it's a great application.
Hi thanks for this idea! a couple of owners been mentioning this with me as well, I been look into this, but we been considering if there are large number of MME owners that use a mag safe.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hi thanks for this idea! a couple of owners been mentioning this with me as well, I been look into this, but we been considering if there are large number of MME owners that use a mag safe.
Magsafe is a pretty big game changer for the iPhones. All the iPhone 12's and 13's have Magsafe and I don't really see Apple removing it. So its a pretty big deal and I'd assume it will just grow in popularity as people upgrade their iPhones. I personally love Magsafe.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Magsafe is a pretty big game changer for the iPhones. All the iPhone 12's and 13's have Magsafe and I don't really see Apple removing it. So its a pretty big deal and I'd assume it will just grow in popularity as people upgrade their iPhones. I personally love Magsafe.
Exactly, I get it for the previous year or so since the 12 was the main one and quite a few people (me included) skipped the 12 since we had the X or 11s that were still good, but now even the gen skippers are getting in on phones with MagSafe, it's at least worth starting to get some plans ready.

I also believe some new Samsung phones have similar mag setups and if they were cross compatible then that is even more reason.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I saw you are carrying the flocked version so I ordered that. I think it looks more premium

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I received my flocked organizer and really really like it. The deep black is a better fit in the area and stuff naturally doesn't slide around as there's friction on all surfaces. Threw my wallet, keys and phone in there, no damage of scratching piano black and no rattling of stuff as none of it moved around. I didn't notice an impact to wireless charging either way. I'd definitely recommend it if you all are like me and wanted to use that area to thow junk but didn't want to risk damaging the piano black sides like I did.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I received my flocked organizer and really really like it. The deep black is a better fit in the area and stuff naturally doesn't slide around as there's friction on all surfaces. Threw my wallet, keys and phone in there, no damage of scratching piano black and no rattling of stuff as none of it moved around. I didn't notice an impact to wireless charging either way. I'd definitely recommend it if you all are like me and wanted to use that area to thow junk but didn't want to risk damaging the piano black sides like I did.
thanks for this valuable feedback! would be a great help if you could share this with others on amazon as well when you got time!

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Want to use wireless charging area as part of the storage organizer? Use This!

It wont effect the wireless charging function, but the phone might slide a bit on it, if you think this product is good, let us know, we could provide a flocked version in the future.

(For the price: As Amazon been doing very slow on checking in our inventory, we currently doing air delivery shipping on our side, the cost would be a bit higher. The price is currently 29.9, if you are willing to wait, after one or one and half month, Amazon will check in our inventory, and the cost will be lower at that point, we will decrease the price to 24.99)

link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M3J1568?ref=myi_title_dp

1091637225421_.pic_hd.png

1071637225420_.pic_hd.png

1101637225422_.pic_hd.png

1121637225423_.pic_hd.png

1111637225423_.pic_hd.png
Do you think it would be better if the closure opened the other way? Hinge at the top. So it doesnt crowd the bottom space where you throw stuff? Just an observation. Flip the cover UP, and OUT OF THE WAY. My 2 cents.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Do you think it would be better if the closure opened the other way? Hinge at the top. So it doesnt crowd the bottom space where you throw stuff? Just an observation. Flip the cover UP, and OUT OF THE WAY. My 2 cents.
you are absolutely right!

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
you are absolutely right!
Hate to say this but many times it is to tight to get the a cover to flip up, usually much easier to just flip down assuming there is more space on top

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Hate to say this but many times it is to tight to get the a cover to flip up, usually much easier to just flip down assuming there is more space on top
How about putting the hinge on THE SIDE? think that woild work better? Thats a nice front tray to throw stuff in. If the cover is down to open. It takes up space, IMHO. When I ever get my car. This is an item on my "want list". So opening it UP or to either side might be better. Just commenting is all.
Sponsored