Assist 2.0 vs. Park Assist on MME GT : Are these not the same?

joshmeister

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Information Science
Country flag
OMG. Can someone help me make sense of this. My GT has a physical "Park Assist" button (it's next to the physical emergency flasher button). And my original sticker shows my car is equipped with Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0. From this evidence I would deduce my car has Park Assist technology.

However nothing happens when I push the Park Assist button. Is it broken? Do I even have Park Assist?

My GT has a glass roof, no 360 camera, and I did not pay for the Autonomous Driving package.

Please advise. Thank you internet!
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
OMG. Can someone help me make sense of this. My GT has a physical "Park Assist" button (it's next to the physical emergency flasher button). And my original sticker shows my car is equipped with Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0. From this evidence I would deduce my car has Park Assist technology.

However nothing happens when I push the Park Assist button. Is it broken? Do I even have Park Assist?

My GT has a glass roof, no 360 camera, and I did not pay for the Autonomous Driving package.

Please advise. Thank you internet!
Park assist and the 360 camera view are part of the same equipment package. So without one you will not have the other.

I'm not sure why there is a button for it. Maybe someone else without park assist can chime in to indicate whether they also have that button?

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
It should pull up the park assist screen on the touchscreen. It may only be so you can turn the parking sensors off. There will be a toggle on the touchscreen for that...but in reality that button should just do it on a non APA equipped vehicle.

Is the button the |P| button? Or is it the traffic cone?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
You can't just press the buttton. It's a press, select, do other stuff then press and hold.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Assist 2.0 vs. Park Assist on MME GT : Are these not the same? 1636558290752

Ford Mustang Mach-E Assist 2.0 vs. Park Assist on MME GT : Are these not the same? 1636558361491