Best charging strategy

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
At one point I had a bit of trouble with the charge % settings not sticking, and it got better when I deleted my home location and started over. Something must have been funny about what it had saved as home at first.
I had this same issue when I did my first charge. It turned out that when I setup my home charging settings thru the car, I setup my charging preferences in the driveway and the car thought the charger was at my neighbor's house across the street so when I used my actual home charger it didn't think it was home. I deleted it and set it up again while parked in the garage. Have not had an issue with it charging beyond 90% since
Sponsored

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
At one point I had a bit of trouble with the charge % settings not sticking, and it got better when I deleted my home location and started over. Something must have been funny about what it had saved as home at first.
I did this and that resolved the issue.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
There is one other screen I think, in the car, that says to
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question: what wall charger would you recommend getting? I am picking up my MME tonight - can't wait!! thanks in advance!
First, see if your utility company offers rebates, because they may restrict those rebates to specific brands/models - ours does, because they share data.

Then go searching. Enel X and ChargePoint have zero inventory of some models. Some have been OOS since November. We chose a specific electrician because they were a dealer in one brand and had inventory.
Sponsored