JoelGorenstein

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Ever since the most recent SYNC update, my car no longer connects automatically to my Samsung Galaxy S21. Most times it will not allow me to connect it manually either nor will it allow me to delete the phone from the phone list. I have tried deleting all data from my phone and deleting the phone from my car and nothing has helped. Android Auto is disabled. PAAK is not set up and never has been. Anyone have any ideas? My dealership seems clueless. They set up several different phones with the car and claim they all reconnected automatically every time they tried and yet it doesn't work with my phone. I even spent an hour on the phone with Ford technical support walking me through different steps without any resolution. This is really frustrating. Any advice is appreciated.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Ever since the most recent SYNC update, my car no longer connects automatically to my Samsung Galaxy S21. Most times it will not allow me to connect it manually either nor will it allow me to delete the phone from the phone list. I have tried deleting all data from my phone and deleting the phone from my car and nothing has helped. Android Auto is disabled. PAAK is not set up and never has been. Anyone have any ideas? My dealership seems clueless. They set up several different phones with the car and claim they all reconnected automatically every time they tried and yet it doesn't work with my phone. I even spent an hour on the phone with Ford technical support walking me through different steps without any resolution. This is really frustrating. Any advice is appreciated.
Hey there! I can look into your Mach-E’s connectivity concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?