Cabin HVAC

slimothyjames

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Hey all, First time on the forum and I signed up just to hop on this discussion. I'm in snowy Manitoba Canada and I'm having such a hard time with my HVAC system. Barely any heat past -15c and blowing ice cold at -25c and colder. Which we're currently in an extreme cold warning.

What I was told by my dealership was to make a formal complaint with Ford Canada customer care. The more people that complain the quicker a proper fix will be issued. Same as Tesla when theirs crapped out with an update. Nobody likes bad press.

The dealership actually let me take a new Mach E home to test it out to see if it did the same thing, my build date was March 2022, this one was October 2022. Same thing happened to both.
What software version are you running? There was an update that "fixed" this issue on some vehicles.

My MME build date is Apr 2022; no issues with heat at -15C and I park outside.
Sponsored

Gumber

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Prem Ext Range AWD
Occupation
IT Management
Country flag
Hey all, First time on the forum and I signed up just to hop on this discussion. I'm in snowy Manitoba Canada and I'm having such a hard time with my HVAC system. Barely any heat past -15c and blowing ice cold at -25c and colder. Which we're currently in an extreme cold warning.
Ya.... version 3.6.1 made a MASSIVE improvement with the HVAC system. It's night and day.

It was -35 on the weekend in Calgary and I had zero issue with heating with that update :)

shadowchan454

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Prem AWD ER
Country flag
Ya.... version 3.6.1 made a MASSIVE improvement with the HVAC system. It's night and day.

It was -35 on the weekend in Calgary and I had zero issue with heating with that update :)
I have had the update, it's presently -26c with the wind chill and I have NO heat once I start driving. it all diverts to the battery and never returns.
Sponsored