Camera Display Settings?

McSquashy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium 4X Vapor Blue
Curious if there are adjustments for the front and rear camera images. Settings for things like brightness, saturation, etc. Haven't found any yet.

Reason I ask is because I distinctly recall test driving another Mach-E before getting mine and thinking - "Dang, these camera images look really good!" They were sharp and colorful. The images in my Mach-E, on the other hand, look a bit dull and washed out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
I’m assuming your cameras are clean?

There is no setting on the settings page. A dealer might help.

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
When my 22 MME was in for service I was loaned a 23 MME and the camera picture was quite a bit better on the 23.

OP
OP
McSquashy

McSquashy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium 4X Vapor Blue
When my 22 MME was in for service I was loaned a 23 MME and the camera picture was quite a bit better on the 23.
Hmm... Thing is, mine's a '23 and the other Mach-E with the cleaner picture was the identical car down to the color. Build dates were only a few days apart too. I just happened to buy the one I did because it didn't have the front plate bracket already attached.
Wondering if the quality of the cameras Ford's using is inconsistent.

Update: While at the dealership today to pick up my car from having warranty work done, I asked to check out that other Mach-E again. Surprisingly, the camera images actually appeared to be about the same as in mine.🤷‍♂️ Guess my memory was messing with me. Oh well, at least I feel better about it now.

I still think it'd be nice to have picture adjustments.
Sponsored

Last edited: