Mistry

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
What is this bix to the left of the car icon and how do I remove it? In Cali and in don't even use km! Tried turning on off lane assist options, starting car again, searching through threads for dash customization. Please chime in!

20221017_114950.jpg
Sponsored

AndyP

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, F150, RX350, MX5, Bronco
Country flag
Mine reads "Okm" also and it refers to nothing I can see. It doesn't matter if the NAV is engaged or not. Weird!

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
This is the Navigation to Nowhere bug and it pops up every few months or so. The weird thing is that it also happened to me today. 0km. Could this be a server-side issue that impacts certain vehicles? @Ford Motor Company ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dash display layout settings changed?! 2F3159A2-57E4-4BC9-9CF2-DC535D3AAE7E

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Happens to me once a week at least

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I also have this happen if CarPlay crashes mid-route and starts back up again. just Cancel and put route in again and it's all fixed.

OP
OP

Mistry

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
THank you everyone! I followed instructions and it went away! Thanks for helping out this newbie...

Obie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4X
Country flag
I found that if I have CarPlay connected and Apple Maps is on (even in background) this will show up.
Force quit Apple Maps, or disconnect CarPlay and it should go away.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I think this bug has become more prominent recently. Just don't follow it's directions to nowhere in metric!!

RedStormREHS

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry Hybrid / Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Health Inspector
Country flag
If I can only get the carpool lady to stop chiming in during native nav guidance... She keeps telling me to "Enter the carpool lane!" Ugggg, shut-up already! Dealer is trying to fix that!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
If I can only get the carpool lady to stop chiming in during native nav guidance... She keeps telling me to "Enter the carpool lane!" Ugggg, shut-up already! Dealer is trying to fix that!
In the Avoidances category of the Nav settings, there's a checkbox to turn on or off carpool lanes.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
This is the Navigation to Nowhere bug and it pops up every few months or so. The weird thing is that it also happened to me today. 0km. Could this be a server-side issue that impacts certain vehicles? @Ford Motor Company ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dash display layout settings changed?! 2F3159A2-57E4-4BC9-9CF2-DC535D3AAE7E

Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. Iā€™d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. Iā€™d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!
It would be far more helpful to just confirm that this is a bug and tell us that a resolution is being worked on (if it is). You could say the same about the new Guest profile bug while you're at it.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s just pointless. This is a known software bug that a local service center can neither fix nor replicate. It only pops up once every few months and nobody has been able to pin down exactly when or why.

As @generaltso noted, Fordā€™s software team needs to note the bug and work to fix it. Maybe they already have? We have no idea because Ford wonā€™t tell us. Just tell us that youā€™ve noted the bug and youā€™re working on it. Same thing for not being able to deactivate internal alarm motion sensors, and PAAK still not reliably waking up the car to unlock the doors. THESE ARE SOFTWARE BUGS. FORD NEEDS TO GIVE US A MEANS OF REPORTING THESE BUGS, AND ACKNOWLEDGE FORD IS WORKING ON A FIX. Sending us to a service center is pointless.
Sponsored