knightridermache

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Received my rear mat, first time I've had an issue with Lloyd carpet mats (unacceptable defects running through center of mat- first photo.) I'm sure they will send out a new one once I contact them. The trunk mat is cut to fit when the floor is in the top position, not the lower one so you should be aware of this. I don't expect to use the trunk with the floor shelf in that position except on a rare occasion ("wings" will have to be bent up the sides for mat to fit.). I ordered in Ebony Velourtex (to match carpet style of car) instead of black, with white stitching on black vinyl trim to "match" the doors, etc. Since I've ordered their black carpeted mats before I knew that would be too dark (see trim) compared to what's in the car, but looks like this isn't the correct color either, but acceptable. If I was to order again I would probably go with standard black. Last photo shows original car mat on top for color.

IMG_6242.jpeg

IMG_6246.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg
Canvasback does it better, they just released their liner last week. Here:

3.jpg
Sponsored

smd95

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT
Country flag
Does the Floyd matt allow the rear cover, which covers the mobile charger area and other surge y storage, to be lifted up easily? The Canvasback looks pretty good but it looks like a loose cover and not great, in my opinion.