pauljphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e GT
Occupation
photographer
Country flag
Hi New here to this website. So I am having a hard time finding a cell phone holder that will work with the vent. I have tried 3 so far and the all can not reach with the clip. Anyone out there that has found on that will work. I tried a cup hold uniot but didn't like it. came up to high towards screen. Thank you for any help.

Paul
Sponsored

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi New here to this website. So I am having a hard time finding a cell phone holder that will work with the vent. I have tried 3 so far and the all can not reach with the clip. Anyone out there that has found on that will work. I tried a cup hold uniot but didn't like it. came up to high towards screen. Thank you for any help.

Paul
There another thread on this topic. I use a mount from proclips: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...unt-for-the-mach-e-dashboard.3063/post-458465

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Spigen OneTap

I’ve got this one - works fairly well. It’s a standard ball socket so you could attach a different front if you so desire.

**I actually have two, one for each side of my main screen. Personal and Work phones 😒

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag

Paul
we used this one pretty good fits nice

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cell phone holder? E36481C9-0989-4B7F-B768-869AFC8DF30A
Sponsored