wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
FYI if you are a customer of this utility - their $300.00 NEW EV rebate will end at the end of February 2021. Their level 2 charger rebate will continue and it is $500.00. Interestingly, their USED EV rebate is $500.00 and will continue indefinitely. They also do not have peak / off peak rates. Currently they charge 9 cents per KW up to 500 KW and then 14 cents above 500 KW. The utility is installing smart meters and then they may have peak / off peak rates. Finally there site is currently having hardware problems that will take a few more days to fix. Should be up by next Monday (2/15) - if not, the women I talked to said if they are not back up by then, they can arrange to send you the paper work. You can apply for both the car rebate and the charger rebate (Ford Connect) on the same form. Apparently there are some things you can still do on the site.
Sponsored

rockatansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Infinite Blue Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
We are, and we plan on taking advantage of all.

If the delivery estimate is correct, I'll have mine in the next week.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
FYI if you are a customer of this utility - their $300.00 NEW EV rebate will end at the end of February 2021. Their level 2 charger rebate will continue and it is $500.00. Interestingly, their USED EV rebate is $500.00 and will continue indefinitely. They also do not have peak / off peak rates. Currently they charge 9 cents per KW up to 500 KW and then 14 cents above 500 KW. The utility is installing smart meters and then they may have peak / off peak rates. Finally there site is currently having hardware problems that will take a few more days to fix. Should be up by next Monday (2/15) - if not, the women I talked to said if they are not back up by then, they can arrange to send you the paper work. You can apply for both the car rebate and the charger rebate (Ford Connect) on the same form. Apparently there are some things you can still do on the site.
I received a check for $500 just days after submission. City Utility is super efficient.

OP
OP
wmaney

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We are, and we plan on taking advantage of all.

If the delivery estimate is correct, I'll have mine in the next week.
Fingers crossed!

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Interestingly, their USED EV rebate is $500.00 and will continue indefinitely.
So, a week after taking delivery, sell it to your wife, then to each of your kids, an so on. Collect 500 clams each time. :)

OP
OP
wmaney

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, a week after taking delivery, sell it to your wife, then to each of your kids, an so on. Collect 500 clams each time. :)
The thought crossed my mind - as did saying, "well it had a few miles on the odometer when I bought it so it really is used!"
Sponsored