JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I haven't seen that yet. For me, It usually picks up where I left off. Sometimes if I forget to cancel the route when I arrive then when I leave it keeps trying to get me to turn around. :)
Hmm..ok then it must be something I am doing - at least good to know it works the way I expected it to work
Sponsored

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
So, regarding fee for Native Navigation, owners manual says it is a three year subscription included with car. After that, I guess we have to pay.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So, regarding fee for Native Navigation, owners manual says it is a three year subscription included with car. After that, I guess we have to pay.
Yep, and that's what it tells you on the connected services page when you activate connected services.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Yep, and that's what it tells you on the connected services page when you activate connected services.
Oh yeah, that is where I heard it from.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This is all great! the only thing that keeps me using Waze is the crowd sourced traffic and speed trap warnings. Waze is really great at routing you around accidents that happen ahead and getting you back on the highway. It has saved me lots of time countless times.

I wonder if I switch to the native Nav after I had Waze running on CarPlay if I can still get the alerts or easily switch back and forth. Will have to give this a try.
That is what I do. I'll fire up Waze in the background without entering a destination. That way you get alerts of whatever is coming up but you don't get two sets of directions, sometimes with different routes.

Can youn select what type of charging stations you are interested in like selecting L3 only chargers?
Yes, there is a selection in navigation options

Regarding Navigation -
I find that (seen this twice) when I set a route - drive a bit and stop on the way and turn off the MME; when I get back in, the navigation routing disappears as if the route has been canceled. I have to enter the destination again. Is this how its supposed to work? Or may be I am doing something wrong
Yes, this sometimes happens. However, it remembers recent destinations so starting it over is quick.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
got a DM from someone that I guess is too new to post? anyway saying that he believes the live traffic source is TomTom, using their data including crowd-sourced cell data and other information.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Silver 21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach e Premium
Country flag
Regarding Navigation -
I find that (seen this twice) when I set a route - drive a bit and stop on the way and turn off the MME; when I get back in, the navigation routing disappears as if the route has been canceled. I have to enter the destination again. Is this how its supposed to work? Or may be I am doing something wrong
This happens to me every time. If anyone has a fix I’d love to hear it.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Did we get another update recently?
My nav started showing the HOV lane instructions again. It worked originally and then broke with the first OTA. Now it works again and even has updated graphics for the HOV signage.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Did we get another update recently?
My nav started showing the HOV lane instructions again. It worked originally and then broke with the first OTA. Now it works again and even has updated graphics for the HOV signage.
I got an update last week sometime. Sort of surprised me as I thought both OTAs had been done. Guess not.