Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Pre
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Question, at what point do they start to stamp our MachEs as 2022 models?

I've had my order in for four months with a "scheduled for production date" of June/20, with nothing past that.

Assuming the 2022s will drop fairly soon.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Question, at what point do they start to stamp our MachEs as 2022 models?

I've had my order in for four months with a "scheduled for production date" of June/20, with nothing past that.

Assuming the 2022s will drop fairly soon.
GT Job 1 is a week from Monday. 2022 Job 1 is still a bit away.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I’m wondering when we’ll see the first Dark Matter Gray MMEs rolling off the line. My 4/23 order was assigned the color change by Ford and I’m still awaiting a production date. I guess we should assume it’ll be part of the 2022 changeover.

VGN342

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered a Premium on 2/11, just went into production today. Not a great turnaround.

thait84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER
Country flag
Ordered a rapid red premium ER AWD. This seems to be pretty hard to find at dealers too.
I have the same but with a white interior. Not sure if interior colors affect the production scheduling. My lease is up in October, so I'm in a similar boat with you. I don't think there are any other worthwhile cars to purchase now with such inflated prices, but I guess we'll have to be flexible.

Jordan H

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Extended Range AWD
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I have the same but with a white interior. Not sure if interior colors affect the production scheduling. My lease is up in October, so I'm in a similar boat with you. I don't think there are any other worthwhile cars to purchase now with such inflated prices, but I guess we'll have to be flexible.
Oh hey, I also went white (sorry, space grey) interior. Obviously it's all our fault for wanting the press version. Best bet I think would be to extend the lease. My dad's a 30-year dealership finance guy (Kia, not Ford unfortunately!), so at least I'll be able to extend my lease without much friction. Probably worth looking into on your end.
Sponsored