Maxine

First Name
Maxine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E-Mustang
Country flag
I am getting the runaround from my local ford dealer and I am looking for a recommendation for one in the New England area (preferably MA, but I am willing to travel) to order a 2023 E-Mustang.

Has anyone had a good experience with any dealers in this area?
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I am getting the runaround from my local ford dealer and I am looking for a recommendation for one in the New England area (preferably MA, but I am willing to travel) to order a 2023 E-Mustang.

Has anyone had a good experience with any dealers in this area?
I haven’t completed the transaction yet, so I can’t speak to the whole process, but so far Bonnell Ford in Winchester has stated in writing that they will not charge over MSRP on my order and have me a breakdown of the fees and taxes I will pay when my order comes in.

I have ordered 2 cars through them in the past and had a great experience, but that was before the insane markups started.

They did encourage me to let them out the order in, but I was insistent that I put it in online. We’ll see how the rest of the process goes.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
+1 for Bonnell. My MachE was the first one they sold.
If you end up talking to anyone in sales, ask them if they are investing in the Elite EV program that Ford is rolling out for dealerships.

Jim_In_Mass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I purchased my Mach-E thru Franklin Ford. First on-line order for them, and I believe also the first Premium they sold. I didn't sign anything up-front (my mistake) but they sold it to me at MSRP. They were moving a lot of dealer-ordered Selects thru with 2.5K ADM also. All the folks I met there were pleasant and good to work with.

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Acton Ford had been doing MSRP on all vehicles stock or ordered, check with them, I was thrilled with them when we bought our Bronco, I was considering ordering another Mach-E when they changed over to the 22's and they were MSRP on everything and no BS fees. I will say they were actually very competitive on the Extended Warranty as well. They were honoring X-Plan on orders but not off the lot.

Finally I ordered my Premium from Watertown Ford, they are (or were) no ADM on Orders but off the lot ADM on everything.

Tawna

First Name
Tawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E premium
Country flag
Grappone in Bow is doing no markups. I have it on writing on my order.

dssdmd

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi a6 & audi a4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I too had a great experience with Bonnell Ford. I did order before the crazy markup time, but they are great
Sponsored