Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Yep, that is where I got my Mach-E. And Tim Jackson, the Colorado Auto Dealers Assoc. President that is in this story, bought a Mach-E from Freeway Ford as well.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
https://kdvr.com/news/local/amid-mi...lers-warn-they-could-have-empty-lots-by-july/

This isn't good news for anybody waiting on an MME or any car buyers!. It is making sense why used car prices are skyrocketing. The dealer they show in this video is Freeway Ford in Denver. Generally, a pretty good dealer who moves a lot of cars. I believe this is where Patrick of Mach-E Vlog got their MME.
So all those dealers who claim to lose money on every new car sale should be making more money. Oh wait, that was always a pack of lies.

OP
OP
EELinneman

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Reminds me of when East Germany fell - yes I am that old, and was in the East German parliament building and got to watch them gavel themselves out of existence - the west took over the factories. I think it was VW that took over a bearing plant only to find the machinery rusted shut. The workers explained that they made more selling the raw steel on the black market even after paying off the party officials! Losing money on each transaction????? Right.......
Sponsored