Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cool mode and thanks for idea to add lights to frunk, really needed. But I choose lazy way, ordered from Amazon and installed today:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6NQ43F?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

IMG_1822.jpeg
I got mine today and I’m not so much worried about the double back sticky which it really isn’t a lot but it seems like it’ll probably hold. My concern is the magnet it’s not that strong and I’m afraid if it hits bump it might come off I may go with a Velcro Strip. I figured there was no sense in folding the pictures. It looks exactly like you did. I guess I could do the one in the back just for a shot later on, it’s still light out.

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well, I have to be honest here after a week after the install or taping of the lights. The tape is expensive and some of the best, I mean I put some fake hood pins on my bronco and decided to remove them and it pulled the paint off the car, I could barely remove it safely even with gas or goo be gone. So after lots of heat opening up everything they’re laying at the bottom of the deck lol so they have become the new undercabinet lights in the kitchen work really good too.

I think one of the issues using the double back sticky tape on the plastic parts under the hood and the trunk area, It’s very hot, and I think it would stick if it was smooth but with the dimples and kind of air pockets I think that’s a problem.
Sponsored