Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
Can you sell your car to place like Vroom or Carvana while still under your Ford Options plan? I think I heard they are not allowed to except it (or they just won't).
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Can you sell your car to place like Vroom or Carvana while still under your Ford Options plan? I think I heard they will not allowed to except it (or they just won't).
Yes you can sell to Carvana, carmax oe vroom. Treat it like a normal retail contract, not a lease.

CtsGTP

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTP Grabber Blue - 2018 JGC TrackHawk
Country flag
That’s unusual. Every dealership I’ve dealt with (not just Ford) had a MAXIMUM they would take on a credit card, usually about $2K.
I used the Ford Pass Rewards for my Dp of 7k and 3k cash , got a $200 cash credit from using the card -$2500 from ford options and -750 Ca clean air rebate and finally ford Xplan from being a Mustang Car club member! The dealership at First did not know about the Ford Pass rewards CC ford sends out a letter to all customers encouraging you to use the car for down payment to earn points!! Just pay it off the week with the money you were going to use for down payment…..
Sponsored